Rear Diffuser [VW (MK7.5) GTI]
- CNC Laser cut Aluminum for precision fitment (+/- 0.003”) that follows the radius of the factory bumper
- Texture black powder coat finish to blend with OEM trim
- Hard mounts to OEM chassis
- Uses Stainless Steel Bolts/Nuts (No self tapping screws!)
- EASY installation, no removal of OEM valance or bumper!
- Shares pre-existing holes on OEM bumper
- Does not interfere with OEM or aftermarket exhaust systems
- No visible hardware when installed
- Made in the USA!
- Rennwagen MK7.5 Rear Diffuser
- Black Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rennwagen Decal
- Installation Guide
Facelift VW GTI
DOES NOT FIT MK7 (Pre-Facelift) GTI
Why Aluminum and not Plastic?
That's a great question! First of all, Aluminum is far more durable than plastic. Besides looking and feeling more premium than plastic, aluminum is also better at conducting heat. Plastic on the other hand, gets soft when it warms up. This results in heavier scratches, gouges, and possibly worst of all (for us car people anyway) it warps. Environmentally speaking, Aluminum can withstand longer-term use and makes it perfect to be reused or repurposed (almost infinitely). In fact, about 75% of Aluminum ever made is still in use today! When looking from an environmental standpoint, plastic is much more hazardous than aluminum.